Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tuesday, 24th March 2009

I have just got up, its 13.30, no I am not lazy, I worked a night shift. Unfortunately for me, we have the builders in, so alot of my sleep was interupted by drills and the awful noise of an electric saw, which grates on my nerves at the best of times!!

So I find myself checking out D blog on paleo cooking, and of course Elena's Pantry, when suddenly I find this urge to have my own blog. I am not sure that anyone will find it of any interest but who cares.

I have taken up a few new interests lately, which is a bit strange really as I can't say that I have ever found the time for anything other than running around with the kids and playing golf. But suddenly I have this great urge for solitary time, which useually includes looking for a recipe for dinner tonight and baking something for the kids to try, in an endless hope that one day they will love this new way of eating as much as W and I.

Oh and tatting, how sad I may hear you say, but I have been able to tat since the age of 11 or 12 but never really made much, well actually, not completed very much as there wasn't alot of things to make that was interesting to a teenager. But as I have got older, my priorities have changed, obviously making doilies is not going to be on my agenda, but I have made bookmark which I love. My daughter would now like one too, and I am sure the list will be endless once I get started, but I do get bored easily, so I will have to try and find a different pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment