Wednesday 25 March 2009

25 Motif Challenge




After 20 years, I have just started tatting again, I learnt to tat when I was about 12 years old, I didn't really do much with it, I never seemed to finish very many doilies as I always seemed to make mistakes. My mum and my Nana thought it was so clever, but I soon gave it up once I turned into the lovely teenager that I was!!


Now, as a mother and wife, I seem to spend alot of my time watching swimming, football etc. I decided that I would start again, and how much easier is it now, with the internet and a much maturer mind!


So I have just finished my first ever bookmark and entered into the 25 motif in a year challenge, which I hope will encourage me to do plenty more. I am really addicted, it actually helps me to stay awake, while I watch telly!

No comments:

Post a Comment